Designed to help you
deliver better care
The Frequencer® induced airway clearance in patients with cystic fibrosis equivalent to that of traditional CPT.
Test results show significant increases in mucus flow rates using the Frequencer® as a component of CPT.
High degree of patient satisfaction with the Frequencer® versus traditional CPT.
- The Frequencer® uses considerably lower forces (1.9N) than that applied during traditional CPT (58N).
- It is a safe and useful treatment option for patients already weakened by their condition.
- Patients and respiratory therapists can safely choose the Frequencer® as a preferred or primary method.
EASY TO SET UP
- Can be used in departments throughout the hospital, including the NICU, PICU and ICU.
- No need to fit to or move the patient for treatment.
- No calibration required.
- Treatment on one side only (front or back).
- No limit to the number of treatments per day or per patient.
- Assurance of quality treatment every time and for entire treatment duration.
- Four sizes of adapters to optimize treatment on patients of all ages.
- Smallest 1” adapter ideal for pediatric care.
- Eliminates possible injury and fatigue of caregivers.
- Reduced risk of cross infection through the use of disposable adapters/filters.
- Able to treat certain areas more often and for longer periods without negatively impacting patient care.
- Ideal for use with special patient conditions, including obesity, feeding tube, spinal injury/condition, trauma, and ventilation.